- Opening Reception
CATS TROLLEY SHUTTLE to and from the Opening Reception will start at 5:45 PM from the LOBBY and run continuously till 8:30 PM (April 4)
- Handcrafted Jewelry by Madeline Ellis - mimosabyme.com
- Hand Made Soaps by Bain Amour - bainamourbath.com
- Jeffery Matherne Art - http://www.jefferymatherne.com/
- Handmade baskets by Emma Hughes - http://www.louisianacrafts.org/artistdirectory/emma-hughes
- Wood Carving by Henry Watson - itsawatson.com
- Hand crafted Accordions by Martin Accordions - martinaccordions.com
- Handcrafted Cypress Wood Art by Gene Seneca
And the great Louisiana Scavanger Hunt searching for that $100 Visa card!
- Travel Media Meetup Perhaps you have heard the buzz among your STS peers about our Travel Media Meetups where they met with key travel media resulting in great contacts and future editorial? Join us for our next highly anticipated Travel Media Meetup, which will be held on April 6th in Baton Rouge, following the STS Spring Symposium.
What is Travel Media Meetup? As an affinity program with STS, we connect you with the top tier media in a key market in one dynamic event that is part trade show portion and part speed dating. You will get quality one-on-one time with the media to learn what they are looking for and also have time to pitch your story ideas. This is the perfect time to pitch editorial for holidays, winter, upcoming festivals, unique lodging offerings, new news etc.
How much is it to participate in Travel Media Meetup? For STS members, the rate is an affordable price of only $950. Even if you’re working with a PR consultant/agency, this complements your efforts, yet saves the expense of researching the media and arranging deskside briefings. We have had such success in key media markets – Atlanta (2013 and 2015), Jacksonville (2013), Birmingham (2014) and Charlotte (Spring) and hope to see you at the next Meetup.
Visit with 15 confirmed media representing: Mississippi Magazine, New Orleans Living, The Advocate, City Social, Bite and Booze Radio Show, Louisiana Eats with Poppy Montgomery Radio Show, WGNO New Orleans,Baton Rouge Moms, TravelGirl Magazine, Southbound Magazine, Contributors to Global Traveler, AAA Home & Away, TravelingMamas.com and more!
Sign Up (Member price: $950; Non-Member: $1,200) More Information
- NEW FORMAT Tradeshow PLUS Service Provider Showcase! Double up on the opportunity to talk to your next business connection. In addition to multiple trade show floor opportunities is first come, first served appointment (optional) with up to (12)-seven minute sessions for you to meet and present. Download details.
- In Louisiana, you’re never far from a memorable meal. Not long ago, there was a scientific study that ranked Louisiana as the nation’s happiest state. Many reasons likely led to this distinction, but we’re pretty sure our incredible Louisiana cuisine played a role. Bite into a beignet and see if a smile doesn’t break out. Check out Louisiana's Culinary Trails on your trip to #STSSpring16.