STS Continuing Education...
for the Tourism Professional
Bringing timely information right to your desktop, Southeast Tourism Society's Continuing Education and Professional Outreach Program (POP) offers online sessions covering an array of topics important to your organization's success. View the presentation from the comfort of your own computer and listen to the presentation over your own phone - without leaving your desk! All classes are complimentary.
Brought to you by: The Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians. View the video of your next trip to Cherokee, N.C.
If you are not on the class promotion notification list, please send an email to email@example.com and request to be added.
- Deborah Stone, Pineapple Public Relations - The Evolution of Editorial Coverage (PPT only)
- Mike Gamble, SearchWide - Finding, Recruiting and Retaining a Platinum Team (PPT only)
- Jim Brody, TripAdvisor - Maintaining Your Reputation Online (PPT only)
- Chris Adams - Measure and Manage — Making Sense of Analytics and Online Reporting (PPT only)
- Dr. Steve Morse - Save Your Tourism Budget Video (PDF version)
- Judy Randall - Travel Trends for 2010 (Audio portion)
- Douglas Quimby - Travel Distribution Trends: 2009-2010 (Audio portion)
- Jack Yager - Accountability: Am I Meeting My Goals? (Audio portion)
- Howard Tietjen - Search Engine Marketing (Audio portion)
- C.A. Clark - Help Me Understand Social Media (Audio portion)
- Judy Randall - Hunker Down Tips (Audio portion) / Lodging survey
- Steve Morse, Ph.D. - Protecting Your Tourism Budget During a Slowing Economy (Audio portion)
- Berkeley Young - Transumers and the new travel experience (Audio portion)
These may take awhile to download.