Federal Tourism Directory
This bi-annual directory strengthens our federal voice on tourism and is a direct result of a unique partnership between Southeast Tourism Society and its federal partners with dedicated tourism programs:
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- Department of Agriculture/U.S. Forest Service
- Department of the Army/U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Department of Commerce/National Travel and Tourism Office
- Department of Interior
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
Designed to map the federal government’s tourism programs and help educate policymakers, this informative tool is distributed to every congressional office (100 Senate and 435 U.S. House of Representatives) in Washington, D.C. It provides an overview of each agency’s tourism programs as well as a list of key staff contacts for use by members of Congress and community leaders.
Our goal is to enhance government policies to promote tourism growth. When accomplished, it will pay dividends to local communities and businesses that utilize tourism for their economic vitality.
2017 Directory SUPPORTED BY: